IT Sales Representative
Start date: t.b.d.
We’re looking for a results-driven IT Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling or visiting.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. You will also need an Information Technology (IT) background to really understand the services we are selling. Previous experience in a similar sales role is required.
- Self-Starter with relevant experience and able to work unassisted.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in Information Technology Industry.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, economics, or related field.
- Understanding of the IT process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a distributed international environment.
- Able to work from home and willing to travel.
Working at onlyROOT means you join an awesome team in a tech company. You will be able to grow your knowledge and sharpen your skills. While working on our own projects or our European clients.
We believe that collaboration and knowledge sharing is important and we take the time to get you up to speed with our way-of-work. Work remote, or travel through Europe? It's all possible.
Job position is open to Bulgarian residents living in Varna area.